Every woman wants to have a perfect skin without imperfections of any kind but this is hardly possible unless they take good care of their skin. A strict beauty routine using quality products can be the key to a flawless skin with no signs of blemishes, spots, or wrinkles. To make sure your skin looks perfect, follow our simple ways to take good care of it.
Get rid of skin tags
No one likes to have skin tags for the simple reason that they don’t look very nice. So, if you have skin tags, get rid of them in a simple way by attacking their core with a skin tag removal product based on tea tree oil or oregano oil. There are other at home methods to turn to if you want to get rid of this aesthetic issue, including:
- Apply iodine – Protect the skin surrounding the tag with coconut oil, soak a Q-tip in liquid iodine, and spread it across the tag.
- Use a freezing kit – Get one from the pharmacy or drugstore, and follow the instructions included with the kit. Beware that some kits require time to act, so you can expect for results to be visible after up to 10 applications.
- Use apple cider vinegar – Soak a cotton ball in the vinegar, affix it to the tag you want to remove with a bandage, and let it sit there for about 10 minutes up to 3 times per day.
Remove dead skin cells
Exfoliation is an important step in achieving a perfect skin, and you should apply it to all areas where it is needed, not only your face. By removing the dead skin cells, you allow your skin to renew its structure and to recover after exterior damage from the interior. Perform an exfoliation using a scrub cream or apply sugar or coffee on your skin and rub it while you shower without going at it too hard as you might cause more harm than good.
Benefits of exfoliation:
- Gentle exfoliation makes your skin feel smoother and gives it a refreshed look as new cells emerge.
- Pores are minimized as the clogging inside them is removed.
- Excess oil will be removed from your pores, preventing break-outs and helping cure acne.
- Your skin will be more adsorbent when you apply creams and other care products, assimilating them better.
- You will get more tanned than ever, and you won’t lose your tan as fast either.
Achieve an even skin tone
For various reasons, you might have to deal with dark skin areas that make your skin look uneven. This problem can be solved by applying a skin lightening cream with bleaching agents that help your skin achieve an even tone. You can either shop for it or make your own using ingredients like yogurt, tomato juice, lemon juice, or turmeric.
Why uneven coloring appears:
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation – Whether you have acquired the darkened spot from an acne lesion or a skin injury, scarring can cause the discoloring to appear.
- Sun exposure – Repeated and unprotected exposure to UV light causes sun damage to appear, brown spots and an uneven skin tone developing as a high amount of melanin is produced to help against the damaging rays.
- Hormones – Pregnant women and women who are taking contraceptives are susceptible to melasma, which is a hyperpigmentation caused by too much stimulation.
- Pollution – When air pollution particles and gasses penetrate the skin, they lead to the inevitable formation of brown spots.
Provide your skin the proper moisture
Your skin needs plenty of moisture all year round and the best moment to offer it is after you shower because the opened pores will receive all the moisture they need. Never forget to apply a moisturizing cream on your entire body after you shower both in the summer and winter. Your skin also needs a layer of moisturizing cream, as well as your hands. Of course, you mustn’t overlook proper hydration as your efforts when applying the moisturizing cream will be rendered useless if you don’t drink the right amount of water each day.
Don’t forget to remove your makeup
If you leave makeup residues on at night, the pores will become clogged and your skin will become dry and will look bad. This is why it’s essential to cleanse your skin very well after applying makeup and avoid going to bed with the foundation on.
Tips for a thorough cleaning:
- Steam your face before you wash it to open up the pores and make it easier to unclog any dirt caught in them.
- Massage your cleanser into your face to make sure all foundation residues will be wiped off.
- Use an oil-based makeup remover to gently and effectively get rid of long-wear lipstick.
- Insists on your eyelashes if you wore mascara during the day as it is hard to get rid of.